About this Collection

Documents applicable to or referenced in recovery permits for the Mojave Desert Tortoise

Find more information about permits and the application process at the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's ePermits site. See the Pacific Southwest Recovery Permitting webpage for more information and contacts for recovery permits within California and Nevada.