NOAA Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement for Coastal Restoration Projects
To promote efficient compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) for Service-supported coastal restoration projects that do not generate significant impacts to the human environment and are of little or no controversy, the Service has adopted the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Restoration Center Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (NOAA RC PEIS) for coastal restoration projects.
The Service formally adopted the NOAA RC PEIS through a Record of Decision.
- High Street Dam Removal (Project Number: F22AP02403)
- South Middleton Dam Removal (Project Number: F18AP00664)
- Upper Town Dam Removal (Project Number: F22AP02076)
- New Jersey
- County Line Dam Fish Passage - updated
- Puerto Rico
- Las Salinas Cabo Rojo Restoration Project
For additional information, please email FWS_NOAA_RC_PEIS@fws.gov