Do you want to advertise your love of your favorite Duck Stamp or Junior Duck Stamp design? Do you want to promote the Duck Stamp or Junior Duck Stamp programs? Consider expanding the impact of Duck Stamp dollars and obtain a license to use an image on your favorite product.
Royalties collected through the Licensing program which feature the Duck Stamp are deposited with the Migratory Bird Conservation to further the funds available for wetland habitat conservation. Royalties from products featuring the Junior Duck Stamp are used to promote this conservation education program. Sale of licensed products are just one more way to stretch our conservation dollars and promote these important conservation tools.
Who Needs It
Anyone interested in reproducing the image of either the Federal Duck Stamp or the Junior Duck Stamp or to recreate the design must contact the Duck Stamp Office. To use the image on a product that will be produced and sold, you must apply for, and be accepted as, a Licensee. If you have a product, such as t-shirts, hats, drinking glass, or calendar, which you would like to produce, that incorporates an image of the Duck Stamp or Junior Duck Stamp, we offer non-exclusive agreements with low royalty rates. We also offer one-time use agreements for the image(s) to be used in books, on signs and exhibits, in journals, and for personal works. Licensing agreements outline design and packaging requirements.
Media interested in obtaining images should also contact us to obtain high-resolution images.
The artwork itself is owned by the individual artist; they retain the copyright for its use. Permission to reproduce the artwork itself must be given by the individual artist or their agent. The artists may make prints and other products that portray their artwork and should be contacted directly.
- Contact the Federal Duck Stamp Office to discuss your project
- We will work with you to develop a Licensing Agreement, set royalty rates, and provide the images for your use
- Licensees provide product samples and begin production
- Licensees sell their product, report quarterly sales, and send in required royalty payments
- Your customers share the tradition of the Federal Duck Stamp with friends and family and support wildlife habitat conservation and the wonderful artwork that makes the stamp a unique conservation funding tool
- Visit and encourage others to enjoy National Wildlife Refuges and see Duck Stamp Dollars at work
Duck Stamp Program Manager
Migratory Bird Program
Additional Roles: Duck Stamp Sales, E-stamp Information for State Wildlife Agencies, Junior Duck Stamp Program, Duck Stamp and Junior Duck Stamp Events, Art Contest
Expertise: Duck Stamps, Junior Duck Stamps
Migratory Bird Program
Additional Roles: All media use of Duck Stamp images
Expertise: media relations
Area: National Falls Church, VA Contact: email@example.com