Summary and Objectives:
The Creating Psychological Safety workshop will explore the importance of members of teams feeling safe to: give voice to ideas, opinions and curiosities; make contributions -and even mistakes- without fear; fully engage- both within group-level meetings and one-on-one discussions.
The program will provide a forum to help participants identify/examine current-state barriers to creating psychological safety on any team. It also will introduce tips & tools that support psychological safety goals and outcomes, allowing participants to help foster team cohesion, trust, and innovation on a team.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discover transactional and relational maintenance energy within any working group and discuss behaviors that support these critical team needs.
- Explore a feedback framework that can strengthen psychological safety.
- Discuss how this can be used as a tool to not only share insights, needs and experiences- but to also help support safety to engage.
- Learn and practice actionable steps that cultivate psychologically safe teams.
- Develop a personal development plan to apply workshop insights.
Diversity and Inclusion - Basic, Interpersonal Dynamics - Basic, Interpersonal Skills - Basic, Leveraging Diversity - Basic, Communication - Basic