The resources below are available to federal and non-federal audiences, including all DOI bureaus and partners, at no cost.
Some of the video productions contain music that has been licensed to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. These licenses allow for the free distribution of the finished video production, in its entirety, by videotape, Compact or Digital Video disc, or internet streaming. Any non-private use by the Public of these video products containing licensed music, requires that a separate license be obtained. You are responsible for any license requirement resulting from your use of the music.
Search in our video collection. You will find the following videos in the collections:
Education Programs (Scheduled Events)
Course Training Videos
- ALC3138 Advanced Structured Decision-Making Practicum
- ALC3176 Adaptive Management: Structured Decision Making for Recurrent Decisions
- ALC3196 Decision Analysis for Climate Change
- ALC3159 Structured Decision-Making Workshop (Participant Interview Recordings)
- ALC3183 An Overview of Structured Decision-Making Videos
- Electrofishing Essentials Course Resources
- Electrofishing Training
- Human Dimensions of Natural Resources Conservation
- Hunt/Fish Alignment and Access Training
- MOCC Training Videos
- Oiled Wildlife Training Video Series
- Videography and Photography Training
Disclaimer: This webinar series is for educational purposes only. The opinions, ideas, or data presented in this webinar series do not represent FWS policy or constitute an endorsement by FWS. Some of the materials and images may be protected by copyright or may have been licensed to us by a third party and are restricted in their use. Mention of any product names, companies, web links, textbooks, or other references does not imply Federal endorsement.
Search in our NCTC Webinar Gallery Collection. You will find the following webinar series in the collection:
- Advanced Topics in Conservation Genetics
- Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office
- Forest Ecology & Management
- Freshwater Mussel
- Inland Oil Spill for DOI Response
- Monarch Butterfly Conservation
- Resist-Accept-Direct (RAD)
- Status of Tribes and Climate Change (STACC)
- Visitor Services
Podcasts are audio files (in MP3 format) that can be played with iTunes, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, and other common media players. Search for podcasts at our National Digital Library, or you can listen on most podcast apps: Apple Podcasts.
Disclaimer: This podcast series is for educational purposes only. The opinions, ideas, or data presented in this podcast series do not represent FWS policy or constitute an endorsement by FWS. Some of the materials may be protected by copyright or may have been licensed to us by a third party and are restricted in their use. Mention of any product names, companies, weblinks, textbooks, or other references does not imply Federal endorsement.
NCTC has launched a new podcast titled, Thoughts from Home, your conservation podcast from the National Conservation Training Center. Thoughts From Home is an educational podcast offering short episodes on topics including wildlife biology, nature, conservation, NCTC programs, and who we are, as well as short book reviews on conservation literature. You can listen on most podcast apps, here is the link to Apple Podcasts.
Check out our latest NCTC's Podcast! Enjoy!
Cicadas! Dr. Jim Siegel explains this natural phenomenon happening every 17 years
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
The goal of our training is to support efforts to improve performance and achieve results. NCTC has a variety of training course resources available below.