Experienced ArcGIS Pro users who want to learn intermediate applications.
Summary and Objectives:
This online course covers a variety of intermediate level techniques for ArcGIS Pro, including sharing your maps and data, data preparation and basic GIS analysis, and the creation of map books using the new map series functionality in Pro. Student will also learn how to automate geoprocessing tasks using ModelBuilder. This course will be delivered online with live instruction during the times posted. Class time will be dedicated to presentations, software demonstrations, student practice and exercise work, and opportunities for Q & A. There is no prework; however, students should be prepared to dedicate up to 1 hour outside of posted class times to complete individual exercise work.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Share map and data content through ArcGIS Pro packages and files.
- Use basic data preparation and analysis tools in ArcGIS Pro.
- Build basic models in ModelBuilder and provide interactive input to models.
- Understand and use advanced spatial analysis and spatial statistics tools.
- Construct and populate layouts for the purpose of building a map series.
- Create and export map books using ArcGIS Pro map series functionality
GIS INTRODUCTION - ARCGIS PRO