Current ArcMap users who are migrating to ArcGIS Pro software.
Summary and Objectives:
This 4-hour on-line FWS instructor-led course is the companion to CSP7103 Transitioning to ArcGIS Pro. The course builds upon CSP7103 content, covering additional topics and fundamental skills in ArcGIS Pro. Intended for current ArcMap users who are migrating to ArcGIS Pro, the course features live instructors who work through each exercise, demonstrating how to perform common workflows in ArcGIS Pro. Students then do each exercise, with instructors available for questions and/or live demonstration as requested.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Change map projections, coordinate systems and display units.
- Add and view an Excel sheet to an existing project.
- Join attributes among tables, perform spatial joins, and change symbology.
- Construct queries by attribute, perform compound queries and layer definition queries.
- Explore query results.
- Perform suitability analysis.
- Fully transition basic workflows from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro.
CSP7103 Transitioning to ArcGIS Pro